AstonCine is a rebranded version of the famous streaming app ZeniTevi. It’s one of the most popular apps that people use to enjoy their favorite movies and TV shows. Unlike other applications or streaming websites, AstonCince doesn’t feature annoying advertisements or a slow-speed server.
ZeniTevi was removed back in 2020 due to some copyright issues. Since then, the users were looking for alternative apps which can provide the same features as ZeniTevi does. But, only a few of them like Moviesbox, CinemaHD, and Cyberflix were able to match the user requirements, however, ZeniTevi is now back with a new name called AstonCine. So, let’s discuss it in detail.
AstonCine or the new ZeniTevi is a video streaming application that provides an on-demand video list for the latest movies, TV shows, and other videos. It features content from different categories like Anime, Korean drama, Bollywood, Hollywood, animation, and more. you can watch them using the server links provided for each content. Moreover, you can download the videos and watch them offline.
- Get the latest movies & TV shows from different countries with multiple subtitles.
- Download videos in the background while streaming or casting your videos on the device.
- Chromecast support allows you to stream the content on various devices like Roku.
- Get the links from multiple servers and download the videos in quality based on your internet connection.
- AstonCine Apk is on 15-20MBs in size, which means you can install and use it on even older smartphones with less power.
- Supports Android devices with 4.0 and above operating systems. however, you can also use it on a PC or televisions with the help of an emulator or a device like Firestick.
How to Install AstonCine Apk on Nvidia Shield?
There are mainly two methods for installing an Apk like AstonCine on Nvidia Shield. Let’s discuss them in detail:
- From your smartphone or through which you’re reading this blog, download the AstonCine Apk file using the download button/link.
- Open another tab and log into your Google Drive account.
- Once the download is over, upload it on the drive.
- Now, connect the Shield TV and open the web browser.
- Login into the same Google Drive account and download the AstonCine app from there.
- At last, install the app the same way you do for any other app.
- Connect the shield TV to the internet and search for the ES File Explorer on the AppStore.
- Now, go to the settings and enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Return to HomeScreen and launch the ES File Explorer app.
- Type the link ‘https://astoncine.com/ac.apk‘ in the search bar and download the AstonCine Apk from the resulting webpage.
- Install the app on your Shield and enjoy the latest content.
Is AstonCine Ad-free?
The app doesn’t feature any ads while streaming the videos. However, you can download the mod version of AstonCine to get a completely ad-free environment.
Can I install AstonCine on a PC/laptop?
Yes, you can install the app on both Windows and macOS PC using an android emulator.